JOHN WILLIAMS Fan Network - JWFAN (Temporary Forums)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOHN WILLIAMS Fan Network - JWFAN (Temporary Forums)

A place to discuss the film music and works of composer John Williams

+6
crocodile's skeleton
Stefan's Ghoest
Spirit of King Mark
Trent B's Ghost
Joe Brausam
Upended Quint
10 posters

It's time to put postcounts behind us...

Upended Quint
    Upended Quint

It's time to put postcounts behind us... Empty It's time to put postcounts behind us...

Post  Upended Quint Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:52 am

... and fuck Chapple.

Forge anew the website and forum and get our favourite (other) past time back on track. Let's get out of this hole and work together to make a brand new habitat for us lingerers to linger.

The longer we wait for Chapple the longer we waste our time. Let's look forward; let's get ourselves out of this limbo.

Take back the power and start again. To grant the Chapple the benefit of the doubt is to bend over and be fucked by him, again and again; accept the harsh reality of the situation or dwindle into nothing at all. Or not.

JWFan.com or death.

Last edited by Upended Quint on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Joe Brausam
    Joe Brausam

It's time to put postcounts behind us... Empty Re: It's time to put postcounts behind us...

Post  Joe Brausam Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 am

It's time to put postcounts behind us... 00000012
    Trent B's Ghost
    Trent B's Ghost

It's time to put postcounts behind us... Empty Re: It's time to put postcounts behind us...

Post  Trent B's Ghost Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 am

Upended Quint wrote:... and fuck Chapple.

Forge anew the website and forum and get our favourite (other) past time back on track. Let's get out of this hole and work together to make a brand new habitat for us lingerers to linger.

The longer we wait for Chapple the longer we waste our time. Let's look forward; let's get ourselves out of this limbo.

Take back the power and start again. To grant the Chapple the benefit of the doubt is to bend over and be fucked by him, again and again; accept the harsh reality of the situation or dwindle into nothing at all. Or not.

JWFan.com or death.

It's rare I agree with you on stuff but this one I really agree with you on.
    Spirit of King Mark
    Spirit of King Mark

Post  Spirit of King Mark Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Damn I was like in the top 5 posters. I hope I get my post count back, and my Master status
    Stefan's Ghoest
    Stefan's Ghoest

Post  Stefan's Ghoest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Quint, you can easily say this because your post count is small and meaningless!

I will not lightly abandon a work that took a decade to build, just because you are impatient with your fellow countrymen!
    crocodile's skeleton
    crocodile's skeleton

Post  crocodile's skeleton Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:55 pm

I don't mind losing postcount. But losing all the rest of the data would be way more upsetting... Well, sort of upsetting.

Karol
    Kwisatz Haderach
    Kwisatz Haderach

Post  Kwisatz Haderach Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Now 'tis' year zero. All that was, 'never' was. Very Happy
    scallenger

Post  scallenger Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Perhaps we could still salvage certain threads that had info. using web archive?
    Sideways Koray
    Sideways Koray
    Admin

Post  Sideways Koray Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Spirit of King Mark wrote:Damn I was like in the top 5 posters. I hope I get my post count back, and my Master status

1. Stefan Cosman
    2. Mark Olivarez
    3. Koray Savas
    4. King Mark

I think Joey was #5.
    Kwisatz Haderach
    Kwisatz Haderach

Post  Kwisatz Haderach Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:56 am

Sideways Koray wrote:I think Joey was #5.

Weeell, he's been bitten in half below the waist.
    nightscape94
    nightscape94

Post  nightscape94 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 am

Say hello to peon status again while you're down there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:15 pm